We love our people, and we have great offices. And in them, we move fast, and expect each member of our team to be willing to go that extra mile in support of our clients. And, we also know how to have fun as a team.
We are a customer service outsourcing firm that works with all kinds of clients from small tech startups to large Fortune 500 organizations. We provide outsourced Phone, Email, Chat customer service – as well as a few other creative services.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the Operations Team daily management and ensure outstanding Call Center solution delivery to our customers. It reports to our Director of Customer Operations
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Supervision of the Call Center team members
- Achievement of internal and external department service level commitments
- Departmental reporting
- Team Scheduling: Administration of time off and attendance
- Quarterly or regular team member performance reporting.
- Miscellaneous individual team member reporting
- Customer queue management (tickets and phones)
- Employee coaching and feedback
- Management of team recruiting
- Miscellaneous tasks as necessary
- 2-5+ years previous call center management work experience
- Excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills and customer service
- Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
- Ability to organize and prioritize goals & objectives
- Determination to achieve objectives and ability to overcome obstacles
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits to our team members and a great working environment. Employee benefits include generously subsided healthcare (medical, dental, vision, life insurance). Free garage parking, team celebrations, meals, happy hours, and lots of fun events.
Please send your resume along with the brief description of your previous work experience that makes you an excellent candidate for this position to email@example.com.
P.O. Box 14300, Austin, TX 78761-43 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 512.551.1256