Are you looking for a sales position where you can follow a proven sales system and not have to do any cold-calling or prospecting because all leads are provided for you? Looking for a fun, positive working environment with professional and career-minded peers, an even playing field, no politics and a positive culture where you can truly help your clients while earning $75,000 per year? If you answered “Yes!” to all of the above, then this might be the sales position you’ve been dreaming of.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· College degree preferred, but not an absolute requirement; however, a demonstrated successful sales career would have to be shown.
· We need folks who are focused, competitive, driven, have energy and are not afraid to pick up the phone; are strong in building rapport and can efficiently close business with existing clients.
· Trainable and Coachable
· A Team Player - Strong Dedication to the Company, management and peers
· Customer Focused - Have an Intense Desire to do what's best for the Client
· Polished - Great phone voice and etiquette
· Confident Closers
· Must have a clean financial and criminal background.
Earnings expectations for typical agent:
$55,000+ Year 1
$75,000+ Year 2
$90,000+ Potential - Year 3 and Beyond
Our agents not only earn a good living, they feel good about themselves at the end of the day, knowing they’ve helped someone. Top performers will also be eligible for all-inclusive paid vacations to exotic locations. We provide training, systems, services, support, exclusive leads and a nice, positive working environment. All sales will be done from our office via phone and online systems. There is no need to travel. We need someone who can learn our sales process and perform at a high level each day.
GoMedigap is one of the largest and fastest growing Medicare supplement agency call centers in the country and a 2017 recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s exclusive Torch award for ethics in business.
Our clients love us because we have a proven sales process in which we help them understand and feel comfortable with the Medicare supplement shopping process. We do this by taking a consultative and educational approach and offering the best options for our clients from over 30 companies we represent.
Culture is critical to us and we are looking for more than just another strong salesperson. We have a positive, fun and dynamic working environment and are looking for people that will fit with the current culture. Our salespeople are professional and take their jobs seriously and are driven to be successful. They push each other to be better and meet their individual goals. You can read more about us at https://www.gomedigap.com/careers/ (and you can watch a short video about our culture).
This company, it’s people and our mission are awesome and getting “awesomer” by the day. Yes, that’s a word in our world.
Our mission is to serve our clients as if they were our own parents as we walk them through the process of buying a Medicare supplement plan and that approach is reflected in our reviews.
5-star Rating and Top-Rated Company in the “Insurance” category on TrustPilot:
A+ Rating with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/insurance-companies/wealth-health-and-life-advisors-lic-in-round-rock-tx-90047504/
WHY DO OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING AT GOMEDIGAP?
Our employees get to work in a mission-oriented and highly positive work environment with meaningful values. They understand that their position matters to the company and their peers, but most importantly to our clients. You can sleep well at night knowing you contributed each day to making life better for others. Management not only treats employees with a high level of respect but enjoys developing team members to be prepared for future opportunities for advancement.
Employees are not only paid well, but have access to some pretty incredible benefits, including:
· Competitive base compensation + variable bonus based on performance of the company;
· Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Retirement plan with 3% company match
· Vacation, sick time, and birthday off
· 7 recognized holidays and 4 additional floating holidays during December
· Good work/life balance
· Awards & recognition
· Stocked kitchen
· Fitness club reimbursement
· Frequent and fun company events
· Dog friendly office
· The privilege to just work with some awesome people on a mission!
To apply, please reply to this ad with a cover letter and your resume.
535 East 5th St. Austin, TX 78701 | email: email@example.com