We are currently seeking outstanding individuals that are completely proficient in English and Spanish (speaking/reading/writing). Customer Service representatives will have to be able to handle inbound calls from customers that are in the United States and throughout the world utilizing our financial services. The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Agent is to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a world-class experience. Our representatives will utilize excellent decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about providing excellent customer service. In addition to financial product knowledge, our representatives will be customer focused, self-motivated, friendly and professional. Customer Service Agents are responsible for COMPLETE ownership of our customers’ issues, from the initial call or inquiry through complete satisfactory resolution and follow up. We are seeking a representative who can provide creative and unique solutions for customer inquiries. Our representatives are empowered to identify creative solutions that not only satisfy, but to delight the customer while balancing company and customer needs.
• Customer focused, friendly and detailed oriented individual
• Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation
Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast paced work environment
• Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers issues and
• Drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination
• Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments.
• Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Team player, reliable and dependable
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
• Analyze and resolve a wide variety of customer issues
• Exercise multi-tasking skills when managing multiple systems and applications
• Proactively utilize strong problem solving skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions
• Provide consultative solutions to the customer
• Exceptional interpersonal skills required
• Minimum of 6 months experience working with financial preferred.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• 6 to 18 months of contact center or escalations experience preferred
• Flexible to work varied shifts on a 7-day schedule
P.O. Box 14300, Austin, TX 78761-43 | email: email@example.com